WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD PEOPLE.
The attorneys of Cooper Cargill Chant share a passion for the law and a passion for the great
outdoors. Avid skiers, mountain bikers, hikers and outdoor enthusiasts, these dedicated attorneys apply the same passion and competitiveness to their legal work. If these are traits that you possess and you’re looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you. Send resume in confidence to [email protected].
CORPORATE ATTORNEY – Cooper Cargill Chant seeks an associate attorney with 1-3 years of corporate and transactional experience to provide counsel to closely held business, lenders, and the resort community. The ideal candidate will have strong credentials and an ability to work effectively with clients, colleagues, and the community. Please send letter of interest and resume to Hiring Partner, Leslie Leonard at [email protected].
LIVE, WORK & PLAY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE’S MOUNT WASHINGTON VALLEY
The firm offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including:
- Health insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan – Sec. 125 Medical & Dependent care
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays (11)
- Paid life insurance and long term disability insurance
- Short term disability program
- Company sponsored 401k plan with company match
- Health club benefit
- Tuition reimbursement program
In addition, the firm boasts the following:
- Regional presence with offices in North Conway and Berlin New Hampshire
- Strong professional reputation
- Pleasant working environment
- Central locations on Route 16 in North Conway and Pleasant Street in Berlin
- Modern law office technology
- Dedicated attorneys, paralegals and staff
COMMUNITY AND PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT
The firm encourages involvement in the local community and bar association. Many attorneys and staff are actively involved in local government boards, nonprofit boards, the arts and other professional, civic, cultural and recreational activities. The firm’s attorneys have chaired the NH Bar Foundation, served on the NH Board of Governors, and served as President of the NH Bar Association. Additionally, attorneys and staff have served as local town moderators, library trustees, and elected officials.
The firm’s attorneys and staff represent a diverse background of experience. Among the firm’s attorneys are a former naval officer, a criminal prosecutor, an accountant, a school teacher, and a medical researcher.